Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT in DC now?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Gregg Phillips who was one of the investigators for the movie 2000 Mules just arrived in DC. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Maybe to sign nasara to give us poor people some money. Wouldn't that be great?

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

https://youtu.be/wduhgudI7-4

here's the full video if nobody has seen the whole thing. it's funny, the guy says near the end that he's probably going to the golf course there. i was thinking that earlier in the video, it was pouring down rain and looked like it was still cloudy when he got there that evening. somehow, i don't think he would be going to play golf in crappy weather.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

😳

Asking to rule it out. Was he arrested?

(1) Show this thread