#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Unlimited Knowledge 👁ïļ/ My Guardian Angels Protect Me 😇/ Myk Hyn Is Looking For A Miracle 😓🙏/ Cannabis Gods Chosen Plant Of Destiny / God Words Are Related ðŸĶŒ/ September Eleventh 9ïļâƒĢ1ïļâƒĢ1ïļâƒĢ/ Blackout Necessary / I Broke The Gematria Code / Read Between The Lines / God Is Hidden In Our DNA / We Are A Family / Together You Are Strong 💊/ Peace Love Harmony â˜ŪïļðŸ’—/ I Just Hope I Can Appease God / Through The Never / The Promises Of God / Wake Up And Remember / A Great Rainbow Dragon 🌈🐉/ Observe Signs Of Times / Numbers Lining Up / Owen Benjamin Smith ðŸŧ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Salute+to+service.+
194-491
1164-4611
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Owen Benjamin Smith ðŸŧ"

"Owen Benjamin Smith ðŸŧ"

That is great. Decided to look the guy up and hear the rest. Wikipedia describes him as "an American alt-right and white nationalist internet personality". He must be great!!

Only people mentioned by @LuckyLynn17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lucky Lynn, click on at the bottom under it