#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Unlimited Knowledge ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ/ My Guardian Angels Protect Me ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Myk Hyn Is Looking For A Miracle ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ™/ Cannabis Gods Chosen Plant Of Destiny / God Words Are Related ๐ŸฆŒ/ September Eleventh 9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ/ Blackout Necessary / I Broke The Gematria Code / Read Between The Lines / God Is Hidden In Our DNA / We Are A Family / Together You Are Strong ๐Ÿ’ช/ Peace Love Harmony โ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—/ I Just Hope I Can Appease God / Through The Never / The Promises Of God / Wake Up And Remember / A Great Rainbow Dragon ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‰/ Observe Signs Of Times / Numbers Lining Up / Owen Benjamin Smith ๐Ÿป
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Salute+to+service.+
194-491
1164-4611
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Owen Benjamin Smith ๐Ÿป"

https://owenbenjamin.com/

"Cannabis Gods Chosen Plant Of Destiny"

10 images

one night cough syrup, bet that was, have a drink knock you down sleep๐Ÿ˜

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it