Interesting. 👀

"Foreign heads of state and their partners attending the state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II have been asked to arrive in the UK on commercial flights and have been banned from using helicopters to move around the capital.

In addition, they have been told they will not be able to use their own official cars to attend the funeral, scheduled for Monday 19 September, but will instead be bussed to Westminster Abbey from a site in west London en masse, Politico reports.

Official documents obtained by the outlet circulated to embassies on Saturday also confirmed that only the heads of state and their partner from each country have been invited."

https://money.yahoo.com/foreign-leaders-bussed-queen-funeral-205240582.html

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Link didn't work before so reposting
they posted a great theory and they would have 17 days to round them up ...
they have literally bottled necked them all in a corner....
What a time to be alive to witness this ...

https://anonup.com/thread/10232345

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Well, King Charles IS a Greenie...

wonder if Klaus Scwab in nose and Soreass got an invite??? 🤔

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Will be interesting seeing who gets on and off the buses. 👀

(1) Show this thread

Round'em up Boyzzz 😁

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

🤣🤣🤣. that’s what we say!! easier to pick them off all at once!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I wonder if they will notice...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

Reading the article, this was exactly the vision I had in my mind. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A field trip for the fooked!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

The fact they will be on a bus is something else
they had drivers
now on a school bus with no AC hahahahah

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

They use buses to transport prisoners. All that evil in the same place, bring on the tribunals.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

My thought as well! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Sounds like a round up to me.

Herding them LIKE CATTLE to a single location.

Please God let this be it.

(2) Show this thread