Remember Patriots:

We are playing the eternal game.

[they] are playing the earthly game.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Never forget.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

COSMIC CHESS

64 Squares on a Chessboard
64 Codons in EM Field of the Human Body
64 Codons in 12 Strand DNA

Do You Understand Yet?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We got this Doq

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NEVER give up!
Earth suits are temporary!
Our souls are infinite beings, pieces of God Himself!

Just stubborn enough to keep coming back until we won
&
That lifetime is NQW!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

dancing

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️🇺🇸

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️

Roger that, DoQ+! Enjoy all you can because you deserve it and more. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Yes sir Doq. Have a great evening.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

oldie but a goodie!!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

love this

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I feel you doq but I am hurting these death jabs are effect my love ones my friends my family its hurt more than anything the gut punch that people like Juan 0' Savin talks about is nothing compared to knowing that this evil jab has cause us to lose friends family this closes to us wouldn't listen its eternal alright for some of them its death for those that played on the evil it needs to happen my soul cries out to everyone who has lost someone to the war its wrong it's evil and its time to show the world the truth please Remove mainstream media and show the world the truth they are enemy of mankind.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Doq...you DO have a way of being 🎯👍👍

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

(They) loose.

GOD wins.

The End.

😌
Mary had the Part of Eternity that was her Safeguard:
"But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."
She was sitting comfy "sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word."
WORD of LIFE, THE WAY & TRUTH!
Who makes Fams Healthy in HIS LOVE!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Our US Flag is out, we always reflect and remember. Sad, we're the only ones on this block or the nearby residential blocks who display the flag on days when it should be proudly displayed. I always remember the Patriotism we felt when 9/11 happened. I will never stop believing that A NEW DAY for PATRIOTISM and GENUINE RESPECT FOR AMERICA and all she stands for is fast approaching, and that the dark and days of evil will be behind us.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏🇺🇸🦅

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖