Dont forget that this ritual took place while the towers were being hit.
These people are sick

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

USING CHILDREN

[They] must, all burn!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

What's so damning is the FBI' s inability or refusal to put these peices together. Mueller was the Cleaner.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just imagine the the amount of planning that went into this and the number of people behind it. So much so they produced and printed a book to be read by a group of 3rd graders, in front of this man, on this day, at this very moment in time. This was decades in the making, even before the towers were built.

First Pic is Rockefellers watch on 4/9/67 - 9:11

Second pic is 1979

look at the U & P behind twin towers. think mirror 9/11. also, looking outside an airplane window

There are no coincidences

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

so small of a video hard to see and hear, do you have original post of this video?

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Stevie King to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Look how nervous Baby Bush is. He knew all along

Exactly. I must have posted this video 40-50 times over the years when on FB and Twatter only to be called a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. It's pretty self explanatory. Satan's minions planned it for the Real birthdate of Yeshua. They know. Satan steals, kills and destroys. In the end, God Wins.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

IN A CLASSROOM WITH CHILDREN. IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

creepy

Anyone who believes any of this, needs to make sure and stay up to date on all Boosters!! (Sounds mean, but they are a HUGE part of the problem at this point). 🤦‍♀️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

do you mean believes this video? Or the towers being hit by planes?

(1) Show this thread