Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Home!😎❤️😘

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Bless up & look up! ❤️ Awakened to gentle t-storms early early this GOoD morning.
☕️💦

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good Morning VK!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😉⚡✅

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏🏻✨💖

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I see you or ICU
Leaning to
Intensive Care Unit
Outatime.

Your a hard nugget to crack at times.
Without facial expressions meanings are difficult to assertain😕

🖖

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Mr R 49
Undead 49
End Game 49
Endgame 49'
Xlm 49

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I guess one could say Creation itself is our Home in the heart of the Creator

But a lot of us resonate with certain energies/stars/worlds that we feel more strongly about - one of our "homes" where the soul evolves on its journey

With me it's Lyra

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Good evening VK. :)

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Although I am not "mourning" the death to the lizard lady, I bid you a good "morning".
I am ready! I want my children and grandchildren to receive a new home far far away from the evil here on planet earth.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Not QEII - Maybe as in mourning the tragic loss of life of the day - 9/11?

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Connecting the Stars is the best Dots of all :)

THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME [303]
THE HOLY CITY THE NEW JERUSALEM [303]
THE MAN THAT HOLDS THE KEY OF DAVID [303]
HOLY FAMILY OF THE EIGHTY EIGHT [303]
BETELGEUSE BETELGEUSE BETELGEUSE [303]
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE [303]
PROMISE MADE PROMISE KEPT [303]

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

So now MSM does not fall until 2023?

Ever get the feeling we are following a carrot on a stick?

Just sayin… 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

a long time ago in Twitter you posed a question JFK JR or Aliens. i think we agreed JFK JR is an alien…

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

I believe we are all aliens here on earth. We are made of 22 alien races. That is why they tell us we have junk DNA.

(1) Show this thread

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

Is home the Orion system for you, VK? i justtt learned how to comment, after lurking FOREVER. Lol
Mine is the Pleiades 🌌
i even have the emoji! Hahaha

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication

I was told my home is also the Pleiades, which is hard for me to pronounce bcs my Spanish accent. lol. Hope to see you there!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Mourning 🙏
Morning Family ❤️

k
if u c home,
i wanna c 2

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Beyond ready to go.
New Jerusalem.
Biblical.

2 images.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

hey Boss, Orion is currently rising in the east every morning for me..

As bright as bright can be.. sure it’s upside down here but I look at it every morninng wondering if M42 is also my home as I never stop seeing 42.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good afternoon VK!
Nana is pretty sure that you have told us this before.
Can you see home with your amazing telescope?
We gotta fix this place first, then we go home.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Is BO still at it and responsible for NK new nuclear status?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

The Elites are also in mourning, assuming they are capable of it, not with American but because of their Queen, with their 3 days of darkness rituals.
The Elites are trying to get ‘home’ and I was listening to Bill Cooper saying the names of the Nasa Programs say:
‘"A Columbian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis and all Challengers shall be Destroyed " 🤨

NOt sure why this made well up

🐸❤️👀

49 = Pain
Q 49