Conception was 9/11

All these years Yeshua never got celebrated on with his actual Birthday all because of these demons . So what day and month was he born ?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

9/11 conception
6/11 birthday?
9/11 6/11 mirror

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Pretty good teaching right here

https://youtu.be/S8sKNOxyd8w

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

9/11/3 BC.Lords Feast Day of Trumpets. All of Yeshuas Prophecies are fulfilled on the Holy Feast Days. It why God created them. They are wedding rehearsals. His Birth, Life, Death, Resurrection, Return and millennial reign fall on His Holy Days. God is Holy and a God of very precise timing.

i dont thonk he cares about his bday...it was never about him

I would love to know the answer 100% confirmed.
Not cool to celebrate on a fake date, and I want to celebrate his birth on the true date.

Christmas and Easter are as pagan as Holliween

FJB .......Trump is my President

Me to .

(2) Show this thread