Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I don't think so. I believe that was from 2016 election. I hope it's true... IF it is we need to start sending a copy to all of the senate, reps, etc

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Will it be on OANN? If so, what time? Thanks

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

There have been a number of things that should have been bombshells but were largely ignored. When will we get something that cannot be so easily ignored or dismissed no matter how hard anyone tries?

RSBN will carry it. i just set up the YouTube reminder.

where can we find it?

In response Peggy Matthews to her Publication

RSBN on youtube

(1) Show this thread

wont matter. msm,congress, democrats won't look at it

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

The Military has the proof on voter fraud and that is what matters! They are the ones who will make the determination & the arrests!πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA β€” GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

do you know which platforms?

In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication

OAN

(1) Show this thread