Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

watching white squall

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Sean Michaels to his Publication

Buy real raw silver now !!!!

(1) Show this thread

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

New satellites up, Space X nails this landing (without exploding!) and Myanmar is enjoying freedom from tyranny. I picked up my new 2nd amendment right (my first). My hubby says tomorrow at 6pm will be a fun time for all. I, for one, plan to be attending a prayer meeting. If this is true, we will need all the help we can get.

Oh, and this happened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-taiwan-ties-boosted-by-military-teamwork-in-south-china-sea/ar-BB1dkcCC

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Maria Taheny to her Publication

I have hread all of the above. Be well - Dates are so hard to perdict. Be well and GOD Bless.

(1) Show this thread

👍😁🙏❤🤍💙

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

vibes are high as my love for God, truth, and justice

In response Keila Anon to her Publication

I'm in a good place tonight 2/4/21 - Hoping everyone else is also.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Vibes are GOOD!!!
Thanks for checking in :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

One day closer. To the 1st BOOM.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Besides the fooking chem trails, good, good vibes today😎

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Right! They were awful today. Over 15 planes at one time, none of which showed up on radar.
Something's up.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

😎😎😎😎 We are all in this together - Hold the line and buy as much SILVER as you can afford.

(2) Show this thread