#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

1111 @ 23 Secs

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

At the :23 mark the video talks about wirelessly charging devices over distances up to 30 meters.

The ‘new’ technology uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Turns out the lasers on SpaceX’s Starlink satellites also uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Pretty sure, “A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Love it!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Oh my goodness Nana it just dqwned on me that the very 1st thing I learned upon waking up 2 years ago was by way of reading the 90+ pages of Cyrus Parsa vs The United States of America lawsuit papers. Has his organization (Ai) been at the forefront of what we had just experienced as a society with this crazy mental state our families have been living in this past summer? Nana I actually became homeless because of it and by the grace of God, I managed to navigate my way back home which is now broken (it's ok..God's plan).

Prayers for God to make your home and family whole again hun.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God has offered to help me find my soulmate whilst repairing the family unit on an amicable level, and for that I am grateful and then some. ❤️