Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

One week ago I went to the grocery store and they refused to sell me groceries because my shirt over my face was not a mask. Even though they were wearing clothes l cloth neck gaiters. The sheeple are empowered by the DS. They are bullying. Or maybe they are not-real matrix people... empty vessels taken over by demons.

Eating delicious curried beans and rice🙃

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

@BATES 1

HowLin .

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Mission complete

😉Neither, I'm a panther

#WWG1WGA #ARMYVET #2A #III% #MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN #KAG #IWillNotComply gab.com/@Bandit24 TruthSocial/@Bandit24 Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Wolf!! Thanks! Im just figuring my way around here, followed all Patriots! WWG1WGA-WW 🇺🇸👊🏼❤️🐸

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Thanks my Friend. Keep on fighting.
👍❤🇺🇸

Truth Seeker, Husband for 24yrs and Father, God Loving, Trump Supporter #WWG1WGA

Wolf

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❤️.. ....❤️ WWG1WGA ❤

The wolf always..rt and followed all.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Snapchat - Generalmills92 Twitter - WeAreTheMillies GETTR - WeAreTheMillies

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

If you knew me you wouldn't have to ask.

RN 👩🏻‍⚕️🩺LE wife 👮🏽‍♂️🚔 “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking”-GSP 🏆recipient of 2021 twitter ban 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Thank you!!!!

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

The SheepDog...