🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Wanna add a little freaky to your day..???
try this. 🤯

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Ironically or not, it doesn't work for me today....it will on my bday. But I am 61 and 1960...I'm guessing that's true of VK too.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Yes, it works on your bday... it was just for fun and to make everyone laugh..It works every year (after your bday)🤣

it will qork of course if ppl calculate of being the year of ie: 1970 + 52 yrs = 2022 (most of the times you dont ask ppl when is their bday but what year hv you born…) ok also if your bday it is not arrived but if i am of 1970 it is presumed that i am 52 ok if mu birthday will be in 2 weeks…

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LucillaFPC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lucilla FPC, click on at the bottom under it