Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

strange goings on with the dates.....no coincidences

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

oh my....lol.🙄

Seriously, isn't that what happens?

PEOPLE kill people; the poor hunk of metal has no personal opinions, no axe to grind, no long history of perceived slights, hurts & offenses to brood over.

The poor gun is just minding its own business, obeying "gravity," until some stupid person who DOES have all of the above issues, picks it up & gets the bright idea of using it against themselves or others.

When they do it to themselves, it's usually a public service, an act committed to avoid going to trial after hurting many others.

The REALLY evil ones never commit suicide; they keep believing they'll find a way out until the bitter end.

Like Chelsea Clinton, LOL.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it