Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

this must be a jab at the youtubers still making money 💰 off their stupid videos that divide us. sickens me how out of touch w reality they are. all scared to lose their fortunes.

anon UP and join us 🇺🇸 😎🤠
Family > money 🤮
Jesus > fame

i quit my real estate job in this disgustingly elevated market because i dont believe in ripping people off 80,000 for one commission cheque. i will not participate in that. i wasted money on school for real estate its a good thing i dont care about money 😆😆😆 i also paid my university student loan debts off in full the day i finished in 2014. 😆😆

i need an idea for a new career path to use my brain 🧠

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Hopefully, the promise of NESARA will come through and you'll be rewarded for sacrificing financial gain in a corrupt system. There are always opportunities for honest people who want to contribute instead of take from the system. I hope one comes your way.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

im praying thank you very much 🥰❤🙏 God Bless You

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I understand. I graduated first in my7 nursing school class. I worked hard to get my degree. I gave up my license 5 years ago when I had to admit today's medicine is a lie. I will never go back to the medical community until it is completely overhauled.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

sorry to hear you had to change and suffer, i hope you have been successful since leaving the health industry❤🙏 blessings coming your way big time, thank you for leaving pharma

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

use your real estate knowledge and help oversight orphanages

great idea thank you❤

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe Anon(s) will come up with something for you. I'm saving this post.