ICYMI - In the Queen's pic on the desk, she's wearing Tiffany Blue...probably just a coincidence :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drpuhrTPbYA

WATCH LIVE: King Charles III gives 1st address to Britain and the Commonwealth as new monarch - YouTube

Stream your PBS favorites with the PBS app: https://to.pbs.org/2Jb8twGFind more from PBS NewsHour at https://www.pbs.org/newshourSubscribe to our YouTube cha...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Take a closer look at this video. He's on green screen. He could have been anywhere but definitely Not where he's being pictured to be.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The real Charles first appears at about the 8:16 mark of this video - different person?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9jRqgDOJ8

pretty glitchy editing job...lol...greenscreen? bad edit on purpose? 🤔

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Think he was exxed.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Like this game 👍😀

(6) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Has anyone ever thought about Tiffany & Co.’s history? She may not be what we think. Consider the access the company had and has to the world’s elites. Then look at their timeline on their own website, they redesigned the Great Seal of the US on the dollar bill. Just marketing or moar significance? Take a look at their Chief Sustainability Officer - she’s connected to the Rockefeller’s and is a member of the WEF!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

It's not about the company itself...it's about what the color represents from the Kennedy era!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Suck a load of total codswallop!

We've been waiting for the announcement of the Lizard Queen's demise for over 2 years now!

What has she ever done that benefitted any country, except dine on its children.

Good riddance to a sick sack of nastiness!

May she rot in pieces.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Demon lizard tears

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Did you also notice that Michael Obama's new portrait has her in a Tiffany blue dress. Previous portraits were totally different...including Hussain's weird snake hidden portrait. 2nd image.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

"...has her in a Tiffany blue dress."

You mean...HIM.

(6) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Both Pedos, from same pod.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Weird, so did Mike. 😉

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Pic of Queen wearing Tiffany Blue.
Coincidence, NOT.

Our movie is gaining momentum.
FULL DISCLOSURE, coming right up.

Satanic p.o.s. alert

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thanks, knew about saville, not thompson and bbc.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"SHE MADE SACRIFICES FOR DUTY."

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Right?~!!!!

(1) Show this thread