This guy looks familiar πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

First time I've seen a Green MAGA Hat....Go

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I have one :) Love that green one. Great shot!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

those green hats were given to the farmers by President Trump. πŸ˜‰

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

Looks and sounds like Jfk Jr. 😊!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

green! wth?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Green means Go... Red Castle/Green Castle

(1) Show this thread

Dat Jr?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

That's It!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

Must be the green for London Bridge has fallen event... βš–οΈ

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Looks like a handsome JR is hiding behind that beard & mustache😍

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Looks like a handsome JR is hiding behind that beard & mustache😍

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Juan O Savin dons green hat
Look at that handsome face

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Juan masked

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Green = GO !