#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Why does the MSM no show this, it needs to get out to the world. Digital Patriots you know what to do, WWG1WGA

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response PAIN is Here to his Publication

I actually have to disagree with this. This is suppose to be a lung virus. I live in Seattle ground zero for the Kirland care facility. While I do believe the pandemic is fake. Covid is real. It came through Seattle Starting in Nov of 2019, I myself got it in January 2020 it was in my lungs. I have never been that sick before in my life, and it took me 3 months to get it out of my lungs. Everyone was talking about how sick they where BEFORE COVID WAS PUBLIC.
So I dont believe ppl are dying like they say.
But Bill Gates has the patent on COVID 19 so it exist.

It's actually more than just a lung virus. It is a chimera of several viruses. Make no mistake, this was a bioweapon meant to attack people with more ACE2 receptor sites. Flu rates are down because people are wearing masks and washing their hands more. I am with Dana.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HMH in this post can reply

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

Flu rates are down bc they are testing pts for "covid". Masks dont help. There is zero research showing masks help and emerging research showing they are harmful.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

I did not say anything about masks. N-95 masks help to an extent, however this is a circular argument. The point of the bioweapon was to control the people. The beta test worked. You are fooling yourself if you believe Covid is harmless.

(1) Show this thread