Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In Nana's vision recently God told Nana to Trust the Plan, his words exactly.
I had asked God while I was meditating if I should trust Juan and he said, Trust - Trust the plan - Trust Juan

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Who tells you not to believe what you see?

โ€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.โ€

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

hmmm, where have i seen him before?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Just what I thought.... lol Master of multiple disguises...

(2) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

JR and his discernment were in check, at an early age!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸฆŽ

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

meeting the dragรณn slayer

(4) Show this thread

i am so Grateful for these beautiful Gentlemen ๐Ÿ˜โš˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹
Gods gift ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ™

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

This is a fantastic post/proof! Look at all the pics! IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

That pinkie finger thing again๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

NCSWIC........

Nuff said

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I wonder what's the secret society they were in. Pretty sure they were sending some message with that gesture.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

#KennedyVision NCSWIC society

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Positive, EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL Intelligences have Been With Us throughout Our HIDDEN History. I AM Not Surprised that John Kennedy Chose to Cooperate with the Postive's "E.D.'s, Even Though Eisenhower Rejected, or SEEMINGLY Rejected Offers of Help, so Long as We Surrendered Our Nuclear Gamesmanship and Agreed to Create a World Based on Universal Peace and Human Brotherhood.
Thanks for this Tiny, but Highly Significant CONFIRMATION.
Q is Not Only about Geo-Political Chess. It is Simultaneously Preparing Us--Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually to Eventually Experience Ourselves as Living Embodiments of the Quantum Light of Source

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

This is a portrait of King Richard III. I find this so unusual.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I find it more unusual that your name is Richie Richard and you posted a painting of King Richard :)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

KING RICHARD, THE LION-HEARTED!

The Same Unusual Hand Gestures as JFK, Jr.

VE-R-R-R-Y INTER-R-R-ESTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

Arte Johnson - Very interesting - YouTube.flv - YouTube

Arte Johnson's as Wolfgang the German classic "Very Interesting" from "Laugh In"

(2) Show this thread