of ALL central banking system assets across Earth
to be returned to the Vatican bank —
comes the imminent collapse
of the global deep state demons;
their banks, governments, corporations, countries — ALL 💥

https://t.me/qthestormrider777

#GODSPEED

👇 QTSR 2 pages

So, the Catholic Church will continue to operate on the funds/assets they remain in control of after October 1 and the contributions of their parishioners? Are they free from Satanic interference now or what's up? Anyone know?

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Did you ever watch those interviews by Nuns on YT where they claimed they were being raped by the Priests because they were “Brides Of Christ” and they Priests consider themselves Representatives of Christ on Earth🙄🤨

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Oh God no! I have not heard that?

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I imagine that if the Vatican Bank has called in its assets then that will influence every single bank worldwide, knock on effect. . No wonder people are saying ALL commerce will grind to a halt. They will all call in their assets like morgages and debts - this will be a wonder to behold.
They will need more than 87000 agents .
#GodBlessAmerica
#landofthefree

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Ahhh I see thanks Sunny Star ;)

(1) Show this thread