I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

SuperBeets chews or powder by Humann. I have been taking for several years and it has significantly dropped my blood pressure.

http://www.humann.com/pages/getsuperbeets-2?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SEA_Generic_Supp_Inform_Tinuiti&utm_content=1186374020106157&utm_term=beet%20supplement

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication

My BP is off the charts. The only reason I take the bp pills now is so I dont stroke out. I'll need to try the super beets. TY for posting

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Nitric Oxide! :)

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I hope you have good results! Started with the powder, don't like beets so I take the pomegranate chews.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication

I bought the same chews and the beet powder in caplets. I like the pomegranate chews

(1) Show this thread