#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Some dots to connect.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Doing my part to wake up friends & family#redpilledJuly2019#LawOfOne#Unity#Trump4eva#17ismyfavoriteletter

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Q+ told us in 2629:

[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

timestamp for this drop is 6:23 = 6.5
June 5th, 2019

What exactly did DJT do in England on that day? We know for sure he disrespected the shit out of the queen.

He might’ve forced the queens hand that day as well.

Dots will be connected!

In response Heidi Bee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

The year 2629?

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

? Qpost number 2629 ?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

thankfully it was a💧🚫📅☺️

(2) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Anons are connecting and showing it all ...

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

WWG1WGA...

(1) Show this thread

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

They decide to report Queens death on 9/8
9 + 8 = 17
Ten days of mourning ends on 9/17
Q

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response James Anthony to his Publication

🙂

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

End of the charade.

She was illegitimate anyways

As for Charlie boy...

Well...

DJT talking w the soldiers is telling. 😂

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

YES...

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS IN CHARGE...
INCLUDING MILITARY.
Panty waste standing behind
President Trump IS worthless traitor pos.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Will never forget seeing the day he spent with the Queen.. the pictures of him walking ahead of it 🙃

lizard surrendered!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Her and about 10 others capitulated to Trump on that trip, including the Pope.

(1) Show this thread

He is so awesome, AND HE SAYS over and OVER< GOD RULES< HE had made that SO OBVIOUS< HIS LOVE FOR JESUS> TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Did she sign something that activates/deactivates at the time of her death?

🤔

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

ya was wondering if Liz Truss (read: [Elizabeth] [Bridge!!] of course no coincidences on the name!!) will reveal a white-hat in-house personal version of Operation London Bridge. Perhaps dismatle the monarchy or proclaim a different structure of freedom for the entire commonwealth. Like DC is a beligerent government here, the Monarchy has no more jurisdiction? Maybe significant that both Johnson and Truss did their PM business with the Queen in Scotland and not London. Just spitballing and pouring another Gin & Tonic ....

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🍿