One of the greatest enemies of the United States has died.
It's a strange feeling when the cage door opens.

#Freedom
#Sovereignty
#GodWins

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I don't even feel bad celebrating it. They are gonna hate my ass at work tonight๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… buncha freemason cult crybabies๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

You go girl!!!
You are standing in the LIGHT of TRUTH!!
She was evil personified
& maybe not even human.

This whole "mourning" period
is likely part of the deal she made with President Trump
in 2018 when Special Forces took all her gold
& stashed it at Cheyenne Mountain โ€”
in order to let her "family" have their legacy.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

TO be honest, as a British subject, one who has been stolen from, I don't consent to her evil family having a legacy... that is a fraud and a lie... and nothing based on a fraud can be sustained.. we are not starting a fresh on a lie.. NOT ON YOUR NELLY...

Thats not ok in any way shape or form.. Its out the bag.. we who are awake are not going to go on pretending that its ok they laundered our wealth of the backs of murdering us... to let those parasite children go on parasitising... so save their honor.?

Whoever made that one up never met me... if they had, they'd know that thats not going to be happening on my watch.

In council houses in the UK when the parent dies the kids get the BOOT.. they get kicked out of homes already prepaid for in rent by their parents.

WHERE THEY GO ONE, THEY GO ALL... and they better be off bloody quick smart because enough was enough a long long time ago... We are way past last orders at the BAR...

TIME TO VACATE

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shatter The Silence Warrior, click on at the bottom under it