POTUS has a new Banner...

Flag 1776 :)

From what i can tell - it was changed at 3:15... 2nd pic!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

so the queen owned the corporation?

transfer of assets back to US with her death?
dissolution of the corporation?

in exchange for not disclosing all the crimes?

republic restored

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

👏👏👏👏👏Wow! I love my President! He's been getting so vocal and giving us his little "Truth" posts - THEY ARE VERY SPECIAL GIFTS⛈️ FROM HIM TO ALL OF US-- at least that's the way 🐦🎆💎💎💎I see them! 🎢 (Wheeee, away we go) ❤️

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

the Queen also served 70 years her title and age add up to 17 and she died at 6pm

17-70-6

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Things are getting exciting on all fronts so much news today. Future proves past is so obvious today. i continue to pray to our Lord above to watch over everyone may the shackles be broken and jubilee reign. God Bless

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

wonder if it has to do with this.
Trump posted private photo with Pa. troopers without authorization: police.
Trump's social media site
Donald Trump's use of a photo with dozens of state troopers is raising questions. A longtime political observer said the former president's controversies "magnify" the question of appropriateness.
Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration is “looking into the matter” after former President Donald Trump published a photo of himself posing with dozens of uniformed State Police troopers on his social media website when the picture was supposed to be private.

:)

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba