Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

My family have started ordering fresh from the local spring , bottled and filtered alkaline water which comes from Burleigh Heads in Queensland Australia. It even apparently gets played music to it ! The companies name is Hi Vibe Water, (how’s that). We decided as a family that we were done with drinking , chemical laced water and it’s the best water we have ever tasted. The company even had shower filters so you also get filtered and softened water to shower with. The only thing now is we need a filter for the basins.πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ™‚πŸ’¦πŸ’§

best thing is iodine drops to neutralise the fluoride to kick off the decalcifying process,
spirulina, chlorella, msm 4500mg, find a natural toothpaste, reverse osmosis water

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

does anyone know whatvdose for iodine

(1) Show this thread

just eliminated it and started the iodine detox and already feeling better.Believe it or not even some spring water has added floride.They want us disconnected from God.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

How much do you use?

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

i have been off solid for the past year. big differrence

Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

What can one do to clear this ? Been listening to 432 hz sounds to help

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

Someone just posted a video about how to decalcify in the comments. I have not seen the video yet. I will definitely watch it, too.

(1) Show this thread