cashless inbound

London readying up for CBDC/digital currency… gonna need crossborder liquidity!

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

they are phasing out fiat you will have both physical and digital

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Regarding the “period of mourning.”

IF there is a shift to “digital currency” it will NOT have anything to do with the Cabal Central Banking system.

17 days of mourning?! Come on, can there really be any douby as to who is REALLY in control.

If the Cabal is driving this, then we all might as well throw in the towel, roll up our sleeves and get the jabs.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

nope you are wrong not going cashless

and no this is not collector coins i have a read

https://privycouncil.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/2022-05-11-List-of-Business.pdf

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

We already have four states in the US using Goldback to buy and sell. I can't wait for it to be everywhere.

https://www.goldback.com

(1) Show this thread

It all begins in LDN

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And i know its not really what it means but it was first thought :)

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

as fooking worthless and fraudulent as federal reserve 'notes'

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild (Red Shield).

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the Throne of England to rule The Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls The British Empire, and I control the British money supply." - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

"There is too much loose talk nowadays about the danger of so much capital in the hands of a few men." - Baron Alphonso Rothschild, 1892

“There is but one power in Europe, and that is Rothschild.” ~ Werner Sombart

... and the new currency reset has been announced later this month.