#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

... is coming down?

Only people mentioned by @Jaimatravis in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Jaima Travis to his Publication

That throne too small !

Perhaps…..🤔😎

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

why does this remind of the margarine commercial from the 70’s? 🤣

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Vibing with you!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

No kings for me except The King of Kings✝️

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

amen 🙏 true that! I agree with you!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

Bit late TBH ..should have been years ago-still noice🙂👍

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Nope not at all!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Wouldn't that be Hysterical if they are expecting Charles and TRUMP gets up there, LMAOOOO!!! For now everything looks like it has always been. Feeling anxious...wanting to know what is next...

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

MAGA King!!! 🦅🙏♥️