Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And:
9/9: 9+8 = 17 (I know we all know this)
Her age 96 = 9+6=15
17+15=32
Mirror 32=23
PAIN!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Copied: All will see, trump is STILL president. Also commander in chief. All this crap going on is a taste of what life would be like under THIER rule. The MILITARY, is in FULL control, BEHIND the scenes. An event will occur that will trigger the military. Remember, we are hosting an malicious country in D.C. Our military will deal with those that are cooperating with the mobs. For now, do NOT riot, or start trouble. Trouble makers WILL be dealt with very harshly. Follow the military. They are in control. And YES, THIS october is RED October. Hillary will be publicly arrested. All events thereafter will also be in public views.

Trump rally in Wiles Barre
Trump mentions Xi being an actor ( Z...A-Z, last act)
Queen dies
1776 days since the last Q drop
PA is the Keystone state
Coal mines in PA
Coal>Diamonds
Trump: return the diamonds
Computerized election fraud runs through AZ (Xi)
Bill Barr (Wilkes-Barre) shares thoughts on a Trump indictment
Trump refers to Q 11>Twin Towers>9/11>Patriot Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT_x0Pf2kiE

Black Chess Trap | TKD: Traxler (Wilkes-Barre) | Queen Trapping #Shorts #ChessTrap #JebakanCatur - YouTube

Chess Opening. Black Chess Opening. Black Chess Trap. TKD: Traxler (Wilkes-Barre) Variation. Queen Trapping. TKD = Two Knights Defence.#Shorts#MicoPardosi#Ch...

Trump rally in Wiles Barre
Trump mentions Xi being an actor ( Z...A-Z, last act)
Queen dies
1776 days since the last Q drop
PA is the Keystone state
Coal mines in PA
Coal>Diamonds
Trump: return the diamonds
Computerized election fraud runs through AZ (Xi)
Bill Barr (Wilkes-Barre) shares thoughts on a Trump indictment
Trump refers to Q 11>Twin Towers>9/11>Patriot Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT_x0Pf2kiE

Black Chess Trap | TKD: Traxler (Wilkes-Barre) | Queen Trapping #Shorts #ChessTrap #JebakanCatur - YouTube

Chess Opening. Black Chess Opening. Black Chess Trap. TKD: Traxler (Wilkes-Barre) Variation. Queen Trapping. TKD = Two Knights Defence.#Shorts#MicoPardosi#Ch...

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🍿🍿

I like cookies..... and crumbs

Also, September 17th 2022 will be 4 years, 10 months, 20 days from the 1st Q drop.

D day + 5 days of the 10 day funeral plans..10 days of darkness for the normie Brits
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/08/operation-unicorn-plans-if-queen-dies-scotland

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

I might be wrong and I might be stupid, but this is the first time i've seen an alleged picture of JKF Jr and thought "that definitely looks like him"

(1) Show this thread

VK sent some vibes on 7/17/2022 (1776).

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

“Independence!”

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

"SEVERED"
"By issuing the Declaration of Independence, adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, the 13 American colonies severed their political connections to Great Britain. The Declaration summarized the colonists' motivations for seeking independence."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

London Bridge is falling down…

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Operation London Bridge begins 1776 days after 1st Q drop

No Coincidences

Warrior for Truth and Justice

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Because she allegedly died in Scotland, it's now called Operation Unicorn 😉

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

also NO coincedence that TRUSS is the name of the PM. A truss is the load bearing support structure of a BRIDGE!!

(2) Show this thread

. TBIYTC 🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸

Bye bye Killary.
Q 1

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Delta incoming:
HRC arrest

(1) Show this thread