#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Seems to be a touchy subject, but I wouldn't take that vaccine in a million years.
It seems to me to be one of the most reckless things ever pushed on the public- unproven, and very possibly extremely dangerous.--but everybody seems to really want it for some reason.
One of the only things I disagreed with President Trump on.
I told a lady I worked with that I wouldn't take it, and she looked at me like I was crazy.
I didn't even try to get into a convo about it--wouldn't do any good.
Some people in my family have gotten it.

What a world, ey?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

If POTUS had warned people of the Vax...
MORE would have taken it to spite him.

He had no choice but to show extreme effort to get a Vax.

I know- that's why I'm giving him a break on it. No win situation. Like my Dad- so paranoid about it- never did get covid, but took the vaccine- no use in in trying to talk to him. He's kind of like that with me. He never agrees with me ever just out of stubborness.
That defiant attitude has caused some huge problems, but what can you do, I can't force him to not take it.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it