Good Morning AU & Happy Thursday!

The Schumann is still in blackout mode, Many outages across the country (power and internet), Queen Elizabeth is 'under medical supervision' aka Queen Bee Vibes, there's a Hurricane brewing in the Pacific, Ripple's Senior Advisor says there will be CBDC announcements in the coming weeks & 9.11 on Sunday...just a typical week, right?!

Did I miss anything? :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sw*Edish Election 9/11.

LoVe You Kim!

kim, the queens death is a marker, correct?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

the Ole Bat is Officially dead Sis!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

She's been dead for so long she has to be burnt to a crisp by now. About time it was told.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥
wait until the global sheep find out what THIS DEATH NOTIFICATION of long since dead demon REALLY MEANS

(4) Show this thread

queen is dead @ 96

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Meh just a normal Sept 8 hahahahaha

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hold on….it’s coming!

oh ya know, just here to add NCSWIC, [they] fooked, & God Wins 🥳

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

soo odd :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nice Timestamp :)

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Rosie Rios met with the pope

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I’M SO EXCITED !!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I’M SO EXCITED !!!

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Exciting time to be here and with you all! Thank you Kim for always lifting the vibes of our tribe!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Us out here in CA are going through 100+ temps

We are asked to conserve power, but only EV's will be made in the state post 2035; EV owner are also asked not to charge their cars between 4 and 7 because of energy restriction

Newsome renamed Blackouts to "Episodic Load Reductions"
He also made a commercial a few days ago, in his office ,wearing a green fleece and with the AC on

Just a typical week/month in loony CA

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I grew up in Redding Ca
120* was not uncommon during the summer months.
That was back in the 60's and 70's.
110 was normal there during the summer. 105* at midnight
So its normal there

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

XRP is now partnered with the WEF. Fook the WEF

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯😅

Next up, a chew toy is thrown, Cerberus goes to fetch, & the gates of heck open. Then God’s army battles it out & all the wrongs are righted. Something like that.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Good beautiful morning to you Kim!!
What an AMAZING time to be alive.
I feel so blessed to be here with you all.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#FullMoon 🌕 😎

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#FullMoon 🌕 😎

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

oh right! thanks for adding!

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Kim. Happy Thursday! :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

As always, A great job!
Aloha
Good Morning Kim

Good Morning 😊

In response Contessa22 Contessa22 to her Publication

Hi - good to see you :)

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You missed we are here witnessing this all together😊
What a priviledge
You are all awesome❤️
Happy Day AU
Hi Kim😍