🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

Mike Lindell - Trump Miracle Coming This Friday!
https://youtu.be/w3vY3yHkPtc

Mike Lindell - Trump Miracle Coming This Friday! - YouTube

Jesus is going to beat the daylights out of the Devil My Pillow and Mike Lindell. Listen to what is about to happen!!!Moral of the Story - Don't get in a pil...

In response michael griggs to his Publication

sigh...this is getting so old. It's hard to be patient when alarms are set but nothing goes off.

haha i hear ya lol anticipation anxiety, its all about patience. cordination on such a massive scale takes time when precision and timing is key. as well as changing factors that come in and plans have to be delayed. the laptops changed some things all had to be sorted thru. they will take no chances on missing any thing or any trafficked adults and children. it is frustrating but when you figure this has been going on for so long then it takes alot of time tracing down all that are involved in great detail. then its more understandable but yes i agree when you feel helpless you can go nutsπŸ˜©πŸ™β€

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I understand. I even applaud the brilliance of it all. But I have been mapping since 9/11 and the closer we get to the truth the greater hurry to see this wrapped up.