Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

So glad to be living in CA where there is a fire less than 20 min from my house, the power is out with no reinstatement time given, its 111 degrees & I’m working from home on my generator, with back to back meetings, a thousand deadlines, trying to stay vigilant. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚#Fooked

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

oh no :( ...I am so very sorry to hear thisπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am πŸ™Praying for You & Your FamilyπŸ™ . Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at allπŸ™
ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύ
πŸ’–β™ΎπŸ’™

Thank you so much KiKi!!!! We’re doing great!!!
So grateful & fortunate! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“βœ¨
ILYSM! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Good to hear πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I will continue to Pray for Ya’ll πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Come move to FL :)
I mean Anon Island is#1, but come stay in FL until
then πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ’–ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύβ™ΎπŸ’™ And, really if You need anything, Anything at all let me know. Do I need to specifically pray for Rain for Ya’ll? I know God says to be more specificπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you so much, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“!!!!!!! Oh my goodness if I could get my whole family to move to FL I would go! I’m going to ride this CA wild ride till the other side of things arrives but I want to visit FL big time! And of course there’s Anon Island πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸŒŠπŸ
Thank you thank you, a rain prayer is always a blessing for CA, God bless you & Godspeed KiKi!!!!

(1) Show this thread