#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who specializes in this stuff?
#AnonIsland

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Childhood nightmares!
My family had commercial chicken barns for 50 yrs.

Chickens do not have sweat glands so it depends on what climate you are putting them in.

If they get too hot they expire.
Climate control is most important.

Cleaning the barn floors is a real pain in the ass so design doorways large enough for a mini skid loader.

Hanging waters and feeders are much less clean up and trouble, gravity feed.
You can move them out of the way for skid loader to clean floors easier. Less work.
If you are in area to have to temperature control, window curtains on auto temp control to open an close. If you are year round perfect climate no worries.
Rat control!!!
You put out the feed and they will come!😂

The door of our chicken barns, which are now hay barns, still has the permanent ink my deceased Son wrote on it.
It says:

I HATE CHICKENS!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe thdy shouldn't be cooped up in a barn. Free range chickens.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

See Nana really doesn't mean to rain on anyones parade but I myself have always laughed when I hear that term "free range" and most ppl think that is always a good thing, but Nana is on the fence there.

So if they are contained you know what they are eating, simply give them quality food. When ppl buy free range eggs in the stores Nana wonders if they consider that they might have been free range graZing on what used to be a solid wast dump or in conditions were the soil and existing creatures are sick or contaminated with heavy pesticides.

I will give you that there are probably some good ones but they have to be free range contained somewhere for the producers to be able to collect the eggs.

Dont ya ever wonder what the animals we are eating are eating?

The range does need a fence and be chemical free. Our chickens got to walk around.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yeah I had about 16 chickens originally and they used to just wander around the White Pond in Concord Massachusetts then a bunch of them got picked off by a bear, (((thanks for that...AL)))
and then oddly enough a couple of them got carried out into the pond by what I imagined to be about a 12-ft snake 2 ft around black as the Ace of Spades... now who knows how that got in there but eventually I only had six... they lost their main caretaker so that sucks. sucks worse for my daughter im sure.
but yeah free grains are best unless the goofball neighbor starts feeding them tea bags and s***.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jes King to her Publication

* range ...🤔 unless there are dead bodies around the White Pond in Concord Massachusetts 🤨🕳️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jes King to her Publication

this is actually true, people Massachusetts are a different breed

(2) Show this thread

That is good I am just saying I laugh at the ones you buy in the stores cause you have no idea where or what they have been eating!