#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who specializes in this stuff?
#AnonIsland

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I specialize in spoiling chickens (all animals really) 😆

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

we stop at a small fruit stand to buy fruits and veggies, the guy is really nice and gives us a big box of unsellables for my chickens, this morning they got cantaloupe, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers squash ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

lucky chickens💙

They love the fruit and veggies but would prefer to be out in the yard in the grass. I feel like they are deprived because I can’t let them out unless I can watch them and give them my full attention (predators). So I try to pamper them with the good stuff since I can’t always be here to protect them.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

you’re doing a good job♥️you’re the msma watching over them♥️♥️♥️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I try, they are my kids since my actual kids are grown. 💕

(1) Show this thread