I have an extremely important next 24 hours where things are essentially coming down to the wire for me personally.

Could really use your prayers and high energy vibes right now Patriots! Pray for God in Heaven to be with me and His righteous angels surrounding me if you donโ€™t mind.

Thanks in advance! I love you!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป#GodWins

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Heavenly father we ask that you guide Doc on his continued journey. We ask that you would send your beloved to surround him and grant him safe passage. Lead him and give him strength. We ask this in your name.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

checking inโค๏ธhow did everything go Sir?

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

love you Doq

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
Thank you for allowing our friend Doq to experience Your blessings and favor. I canโ€™t wait to see how You will support, strengthen, and bless him as You go through your journey together.

Because You are the provider of good things, compassionate and considerate. Give him the strength to succeed in all he does. We will put our faith in You, O Lord, for the rest of our lives.

Let everything he touches be a blessing
Let his presence solve problems
Let him receive endless favor there
Let his face be a good news magnet
Let him touch lives positively

In Jesus Name, Amen.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending Prayer to you and your loved ones
Prayer up!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I had to Unlike this post as it sat on a very bad # ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #SaveourChildren

Sending my prayers Doq

Remember to look for miracles...

Binding my prayers with the many other good souls for a perfect outcome for you and all concerned.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

prayers up!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Always sending you and your loved ones good vibes mate!!

Hope things worked out the way you hoped.

Chat soon mate

Are you a Member of the BAR Doq? IDK just a thought, well I hope whatever this was worked out for you and your family.

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers for you Doq ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™May God give you strenght and divine protection ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted. May God protect you and lead you๐Ÿ™

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four โค๏ธ and Gma of several โค๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… TRUMP WON!!

Prayers for protection, strength, and perseverance. God has your 6. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Done! Love you too Doq.

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

wrapping you in love!

ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

praying for you! 14 hours down 10 to goโ€ฆ Miracles upon miracles upon miracles and breakthrough in Jesus name! Youโ€™ve already won๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’•

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Still keeping you in my thoughts this morning Doq! Praying for a positive outcome for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

You ain't heavy Doq, roger that.

Prayers incoming.
โค๏ธ

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers, Doq ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™