I'm so proud to be in a cult of freedom, truth, and justice. Anyone else?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yup!! And grateful to be one of the ones who are awake! Still learning but what an eye opener this last 2 years has been! Everyday is a new adventure in learning all the wonderful things about our past and the beauty that is coming. I try not to deell too much on all the lies and darkness, focus more on the progress being made and pray for those who are doing the heavy heavy lifting!!

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Absolutely. Zero regrets!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Been a part over 3 years now. So thankful to be here...#wwg1wga ⚔ ⚔ ⚖ 🍿 😎

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

A pattern designer from London, England. Loving the Q movement and always eager for the truth.

i dont think you should call Anons a cult. that would mean we are worshipping Q when we know we only worship God.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Me!

"radicalized" cult members 😜

WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Jlh0405) can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Glory be to GOD!! Im thankful! Im still learning how to navigate but I will get there😉

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

LIKEWISE ...
PROUD PATRIOTS!
🇺🇸🇺🇸💙🙏🙏🙏💙🇺🇸🇺🇸

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

They can call me anything they like,they have no power over me.I'm sure that goes for all you Amazing Patriots too.We know the Truth, We are on the right side of History and We stand with God.Love you guys.

Yes, me too, but everyone needs to realize that we were chosen for this because we already have free minds

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Yes, Yes and Yes best education of my life 🙋‍♀️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ohhhhh yeah 😇

ouiiiiii 😎✊🐸

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Honor & proud to stand side by side with all my brothers & sisters in my Q family❤WWG1WGA ❤

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

God showed me the way....put me right in the middle of you all....i didnt even know it....made connections then realized awhile later....lol....its been an amazing 5 months, massive information flowing out my ears.....God so loved the world

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Q is the greatest life.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP 'Freedom'

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🇺🇸Never prouder! God Bless America!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So very proud!
And joyous dont forget the joy!
Awesome time to be here together!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Hell yeah!!!!

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

its an honor

i found my home and i'm staying!

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Love it ! wouldn't have it any other way .🇱🇷🦅❤️

THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!!!!❤🇺🇲🚂