Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angie:

Nana thinks-
They are not even very good at covering there movie trails or
ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO LEAK THESE THINGS SO WE KNOW IT IS FAKE.
Not too hard to tell when you are inside the movie inside the movie!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm not buying the studio theory. It sounds dumb. There are lots of trailers and buildings on the WH lawn right now. The movie set looks nothing like the WH.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

LMAO..you havent been paying close attention then

Only people mentioned by @JHardis81 in this post can reply

Wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸save the children 🇺🇸🇺🇸 draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

you're over thinking this way to hard. head back over to twitter....the "things" your point out in your pics are so damn far away they would be a blurr in the pic while being focused on something so close. the brick building is a good 1/8 or even 1/4 mile away it would never make into the frame thru all the trees. but sleepers will sleep 🤷‍♂️

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Amish Patriot to his Publication

wow. even confronted with truth you are blind.

In response Amish Patriot to his Publication

watch this video taken today:
https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist/551

towards the end you can see howclose the red brick building actually is to the WH.

you are the one overthinking the simplest explanation.

(2) Show this thread