Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Truthseeker ~ Love and Light 🍀 3 7 7

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

tried to share link to Twit no go 😡

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Gigi Smith to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

Very concise and easy to understand-RN approved!👏🏼👌❤️

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

I have taken high doses of D3 and B12 for a few years because it helps Lupus symptoms. I added C, magnesium, zinc, and L-Lysine earlier this year. I believe it helps with illnesses immensely.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

🙏❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

why we have been warned to 'stay out of the sun'?

contrails limit sun's rays hitting earth?

testing by physician is not standard. patient has to request and is advised of payment requirement. medicare requires patient payment if test shows 'D' is not deficient. if test shows deficient, Medicare pays for test from that point onward. Why?

The more U know!

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

more like this!! what else can you show us??

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I've been taking 15,000 IUs of vitamin D3 for years, along with magnesium and vit C. I haven't been sick in years. I recommend it to everyone who'll listen.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I eat a lot of food high in VitD, am outside as much as possible, and DO take supplements. I also take Zinc, Vit C and drink 8oz of tonic water 3-4 times per week.....I prefer the supplements and not a "multi" vitamin, I have been sick maybe 2 times in 25 yrs.......but then, I do not take any prescription or over the counter meds. Nature actually provides plenty of analgesics and do not have the added toxins

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

7,000-10,000 here /day, no flu, 80yr old mom same except she takes 4,000, no vacs and no flu even while being around people with it

(2) Show this thread

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Agree, I added Vit. C for extra strength too! TY.