Only people mentioned by @Stev777 in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Steven Vautrain to his Publication

Absolutely correct 💯

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!!!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Thank you for serving our Country. Thought yiu might like this video. One of my favorite.

proudly to defend my country as an air force i will never give up, trump for president, God be with us Amen.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you for your service!

proudly to defend my country as an air force i will never give up, trump for president, God be with us Amen.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thanks for your concern

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Thank you for your service! God be with you! Wearing my red today on this Friday, September 9. 🙏🏻🇺🇸👏

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Thanks so can we chat

(1) Show this thread