Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

][ ][ ][ % Originals will not be participating in any protests from 1/16/21-1/21/21 in DC or any state capital.
These protests will be used as a false flag to demonize patriots in the court of public opinion.

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Continue To Stay In The Light Right Now To Raise the frequency .... Big Transformation Going On Right Now since the new moon on the 13th where many hidden darkness of truth are being revealed and will continue in the month of Feb

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is Aquarius it is my month!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is Aquarius it is my month!

(2) Show this thread

where in ohio?

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

I don't know. Just reposting.

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Deep State Is Looking For Anyone Or Group To Put The Blame On To Justify Their Agenda...

THIS IS A VERY RARE INTERVIEW about George Bush, Aliens, Bloodlines and much more...

Watch the stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUGkznyGynM