TRUMP JUST RELEASED THIS(repost)..

Trump is here . trump is here ... he joined a social media platform!!! https://app.clouthub.com/public/04c500f6-38a6-4840-8b13-981a2ace56e8JOIN PATRIOTS UNIT...

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

this video brings tears. my heart knows the truth!

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

CAUTION: POTUS did not release that video.
It's from Jan 1st, produced/released from this source:
https://rumble.com/vcczbf-america-reborn-trump2021-therealscarboro.html

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Thank You. I didn't think he just released it (guess I should have stated that), but I just thought it was a good video.#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️

amen! 🙏🏽💖✝️