StormyPatriotJoe ️️️ Channel, [Sep 6, 2022 at 12:15 PM]
You have to sense the tension building, Q!
It's becoming a tinder box.

Imagine if we weren't here.
While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done BY THE BOOK.
Average people must be able to digest and accept [factually] events.

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/108952306401700134

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I know you have seen this, but ties in with his quote "Imagine if we weren't here".

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i have and its part of how i can trust Q

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response memes matter to her Publication

I had a unique feeling when I saw one of the posts on 4 Chan many years ago. It was an intimate picture of a christmas globe.
It was never proven if it was Q or some other person inside, but the feeling I got from it "clicked" for me. I knew that I had to follow up and learn more...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀meto!!! i have had a handfull of these "clicks" and i will say it, i have cried. its been real and nothing can stop whats coming

I try to line a feeling up between a drop and a picture.
Sometimes it hits the mark and other times fall short, but it keeps me in the game...

I am kept in the game by soultribe,and I feel called to be in the game not a game

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤣🤣🤣🎯

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it