🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☮️
I feel like Some People keep looking in the Wrong Direction. 🙏

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I see the matrix breaking down. It's hard to explain, like I can see through it or it's melting around me. Call me crazy, something is happening.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I feel you, I see it too, usually I see it in beams from light sources ! lights and lots of cool things, looks like little circles and ripples , sometimes hundreds of lights, sometimes its not in a light source and just a light passing but its not like physical , it is indeed strange and amazing. lots of peripheral action too, its cool. its like I can see the ether and things floating in it , little circles and floating shapes.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

That is not what I see, I see things shifting and not solid anymore.
Or maybe the sky does not look real.
- Truth the SUN is white now. It was yellow before.
- Chemtrails are real
- The moon looks like it is the wrong place many nights
- I have so much more but not tonight.
- There is a 25,920 cycle coming to an end.
- The Mayan calendar ended in 2012.
- I'm not your fuzzy, everything is good guy.

Only people mentioned by @Breathofthewok in this post can reply

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Nope, not at all....