🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☮️
I feel like Some People keep looking in the Wrong Direction. 🙏

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I see the matrix breaking down. It's hard to explain, like I can see through it or it's melting around me. Call me crazy, something is happening.

I so feel You & Can relate 💯 I literally see it melting in my peripheral vision... Seriously. I made a post about it like a month ago or so...🙏
I ❤️ You Fren🙏

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Is this us???? I'm so confused at times.
We will have the precious gift of eyes to see and ears to hear. I so testify in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. Matthew 4:24–25.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 I think may be 🙏🙏🙏 Do You also see Sparkles that Turn into tunnels? I have seen them since 4-20-11. Also, I have make 💖Hearts in the Sky & Clouds ☁️turn into them :) 😍 I will find an example :)

💖☁️😍

(2) Show this thread