#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Tomorrow is a special day.
Anniversary of sorts. :)

Going to celebrate it this weekend.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent Blessings on ths special day may i as how many years ?🙌🏼🕊💖🙏🏼

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Ill just leave it as 20+

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Yup 9/11 vibes.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

is it a 7/11 tho ?
sept = 7 ?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Happy Anniversary!!! 09/07/2022

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

#neverforget that our own Government planned and executed 9/11

Hey VK odd they closing the 9/11 museum in NYC. Why would they do that?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

1776 vibes celebration 🎉

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Recall that 9-11, 3 B.C., was Rosh Hashanah, Yeshua’s birth in fulfillment of prophecy (Rev. 12:1) on the Gregorian calendar. This celestial event happened on 9-11, 3 BC. We can see it exactly on “Starry Night” astronomy software and orhers like it.

That is why the Deep State cabal wants to trash that Holy Day.

Recall the Carholic Church has known this … the significance of IXXI … and WE now know why IXXI is so significant.

https://www.askelm.com/star/star006.htm

WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS VERY SIGNIFICANT DATE BACK FROM THE DEEP STATE AND EXPOSE THEIR LIES!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't exactly call it a celebration. It's a day of remembrance of an unprecedented terrible event that claimed the lives of thousands. It is also a time to think about what must be done to prevent something like this from ever happening again.

A celebration is supposed to be joyful. There is nothing joyful about 9/11 regardless of whether or not you believe in all the conspiracy theories behind it.

[Now, if by some miracle Trump were reinstated to his rightful place in the WH before 2024, that would be something to celebrate. I imagine such a celebration dwarfing your average 4th of July celebration.]

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

I am .. its my X's BD.. and someone else is fooked!!! lol🍿🤣

11 60 17 > 17🍿 17🍿 > 88

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Also 11 +60 + 17 = 8️⃣8️⃣

or1️⃣7️⃣ to the 2️⃣nd degree.

17 x 17 = 289 or 2️⃣ (8+9= 1️⃣7️⃣)
As in 2️⃣ 1️⃣7️⃣'s 🤣🤣

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Lol

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I just learned that the Pentagon broke ground for contruction on 9/11; 60 years prior to the attack

These fooks love their numbers

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/september-anniversaries-3-48663189/

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You said you were celebrating 9/7 tomorrow...Remember everything in moderation....I just had to ruin it didn't I LOL!!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

my understanding is that 9/11 is Jesus' birthday or conception day. either way, let's get it back to good.💕

9/10 though.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The only thing 9/11 related we are EVER going to celebrate is when the ones (TRAITORS TO AMERICA), that inflicted such evil on our country, taking the lives of so many people are strung up for the world to see, so that even in death HUNDREDS OF YEARS FROM NOW, uttering the names of such will still be akin to regurgitating pure bile. This villany should NEVER be forgotten! 😠

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Agreed but hoping for justice eventually.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Never. This date is a shame.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

its my daughters birthday. i choose to focus on that

(1) Show this thread