Hah, after the Nordstream1 pipeline was closed by Russia for maintenance work, Putin has now announced that he will not supply gas to Germany again, until the sanctions against Russia are lifted.
That's going to be fun and I'm sitting in the middle of it. Amazing.
This is the end of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Long live Germania.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

was ist nur los mit den Menschen, um mich herum scheint es keinen zu interessieren.... es könnte jetzt alles ziemlich schnell gehen, ich hoffe es sehr.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Johanna ... to her Publication

Keine Sorge. Das wird schon werden.
Die Deutschen brauchen es halt ein wenig härter das sie aufwachen.
Am Ende wird aber alles gut.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh hun, you where you will be ok?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Don't worry Nana, I'm fine. 😘

(1) Show this thread

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

I live in Germany and it is really interesting what will happen.
Prices are going through the roof and the politicians are talking about saving energy and also about punishment if you waste energy and crazy things like that.
I don't know how long this can be sustained until the people will go to the streets.
In Germany they are always very slow in such things, but when the have enough, it changes very fast.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

why is everyone pissed at Russia shutting off the spigot and manipulating markets but not Biden/ USA.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Because they hate Putin & want us to hate him as well. It doesn’t take brain surgeon to figure out it isn’t really a good idea to have NATO sanction Russia when Russia is the one who supplys oil to your country.

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Hold my wine.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

😂 I will drink grog (hot tea with alcohol) at home and harden myself in cold water.

(3) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

And, it's going to be the end of the EU, can't wait for the day...🙏

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Yes, same by me.
The end of the EU.
Long life Europe.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

it's gonna get frosty this winter.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Well, the masses wouldn't listen to us. And those who don't want to listen have to feel it.
We also have gas but I don't give a shit. It has to be like this.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts