(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

mood

In response memes matter to her Publication

Free at last, you can't catch me now!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Love the burst in his run

Yes me too, young 2-year old, full of life.

you know your horses lady☺️❤️

Is this your horse? Looks like an Appaloosa.

Thanks, loved horses all my life and finally got to have one for about 5 years, who was a quarter horse ... BIG personality and very loving ... all animals are so precious ... very grounding.

no! and i think a horse like that would have to choose it self to be tamed. look at that burst of God!!! This is me once a day😂if wild horses would run still here I would live there

When I was leasing a horse, sometime long time back, I would have to go get him from the pasture (didn't want to chase him) and eventually i trained him to want to see me ... I would take a bucket with some feed and feed all the other horses, except him ... needless to say he became the first in line and would "allow" me to choose him to ride.

Its the ol' take-away-sale strategy ... "you can't have any" ... so it becomes high demand.
HAhahah, they are just big dogs with hooves.

see thats not my style 😂so i would be a bad horse trainer, but if the horse chose me, now from there we would ride i think

It works both ways ... and is devised by the animals' conditioning ... most animals choose us, but some are captive and got a so so relationship, which was all they knew. The one i had to train to come to me may have been mistreated ... Idk.

My other horse, would come when I called and give me "hugs" literally his muzzle on my shoulder and he would do this inner neigh, vibrating on me ... so beautiful and always a fun spirit.
Totally adored him!

i hear you, and I can hear the neigh❤️🥰I think i could help a horse in this situation❤️ i went to a horse school with horses like that and kids like that😅👍

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it