Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

From Neon Revolt on Gab.
From an Anon on the Chans. WiFi , 5G, surveillance & lots more. Very interesting.
4pics

Ok, so it's all true...everything we imagine about a survellience state is true...worse that Orwell described in a lot of ways. We know this. Which is why I don't use a vpn or try to hide myself...just a mom from Massachusetts named Cindy. Hey assholes! Sometimes for sh*ts and giggles I yell into the microphone in my car: hey assholes, God wins, you fry! Only once did the brakes in my Volvo protect me from myself, and braked full blast on the highway after I said something like that...but who knows maybe I freaked myself out and it was a subconscious movement of my foot.

So what do we do with this info, Nasty? We can band together, but as the writer said, they will take those people first. Or, we can remind ourselves and others that God is infinitely stronger than any evil, and that he will win. Our collective positive energy WILL win this horrific war. Don't forget that dear fren!

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it