Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

In a Godly world. where governments weren't stealing form the people, both veterans and refugees would be provided for.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Its crazy they arent already

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

100% IMMEDIATELY ‼️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That should go without even saying 😡

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

First Priority!!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

It's an abomination how our vets have been treated- we send millions to scum bag Countries but don't take care of our own -Must Stop
People sleeping under a card board box in Chicago in the winter while these fat cats like Bloomberg spend 400mm on a failed campaign
that money would have given every man woman and child in U.S. over a million dollars and he just threw it away - this BS has got to stop- humanity is job one- we have to take care of our fellow man -its not all about the money either. I don't care how people end up homeless they don't deserve to sleep on the streets. These so called drunks & drug addicts don't get up in the morning wanting to drink or stick a needle in their arm, at this point they HAVE to.They are human beings -we are all the same don't let the wrapper fool you - we are all the same and "Where we go one we go all"
"WE" can fix this !

Bur wait! Zelensky must have his mansion, millions and jewelry!

(1) Show this thread

Hell yeah

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

This was on Fakebook today. 👇

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

This is the true meaning of Democracy Created by the Democrats in our Capital.
Nothing for us only for them.
There is no way any government official making under 200K living in an expensive neighborhood, fancy cars living the American Dream, can become a millionaire without cheating, and stealing from the people they claim to work for. That would be us.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Planned destruction of the US

(2) Show this thread