Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Vibes UP, thanks for encouraging every day, it is noticed way more than you know♥️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

🙏😍🥰😍🙏 I 💖 You.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

How do you let go of something that may not be for you? Trying to trust that my way may not be what is best for me, but I still hope as I believe there are answers I need to hear. God Bless you Kiki.❤️

I love this.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇Was just saying the same thing this morning! And people returning too!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Trust that we are in charge now!

For our whole lives we allowed satan and his demons to trick us into manifesting the future and timeline that he wanted.

NO MORE!

We now know how to play this game!
Our manifesting/creating soul powers were hidden from us for centuries, but we now know how this game works.

Change your thoughts!
Change your life!

Together WE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE!

This Post Never gets old VK!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said Nana and VK! ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

;)😍🥰😘
HiYa 🙋‍♀️ Fren 😍🥰

(1) Show this thread

Just what i needed.Merci💙

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am faith

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

To my reality, I attract the right people and situations❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

9/6/2022 = 21>3